10.04.2004

pack me! pack me!

it is insane how many people pack into the malls.

was in sm southmall last saturday to look for a pair of bar stools to use in that counter top i was talking about in my previous entry. the cheapest ones stood for around 1k, while the really gorgeuos ones fetched around 4k. damn. there goes my project.

i don't normally like the idea of going to a mall on a saturday. this saturday was even worse for my migraine. turns out it was the second day of a three-day weekend sale, and on a payday at that. it was impossible to walk elbow-to-elbow without bumping into the next shopper, and i'm not even in the supermarket. i couldn't see down the aisle far enough for comfort, you know, that the exit is just some more steps further. it was all bodies in front of me.

it was close to 3pm when we finished with what we needed to buy. at the exit, there were even more people lining up to get in, past the frisking guards. the mall was absolutely full. i just had to mutter something like, "hope the terrorists pick australia, instead."

-----

what would you do if the gorgeous model you were shagging suddenly and emotively moaned, "yes! yes! pack me! pack me!"?

would you
a. correct her f-deficiency in mid-pump
b. quietly suffer the indignity of being told to do it like those UPS guys
c. strangle her. then scream at her face, "stuff it!!"

-----

i am sorry. some days, i just feel like the world owes me things.

like is it really too much of me if i asked for more committed teachers????

it is easier for me to take the indifference of certain students when it comes to pinoy lit. but really, i don't have the time and the patience when it comes to teachers who don't seem to have the initiative to work on things they are paid to do. oh well. gotta shrug my shoulders once again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home