9.25.2005

Bobo number 2 (read anoni first before reading this)

and so.......

"Give me ur REAL NAME and i just myt tok 2 u"
"Ah mark genesis poh! And u are?"
"I gv u 1 more chance to properly introduce urself to a lady and tel me ur COMPLETE NAME UR SCHOOL AND UR MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME or i will talk to my engineer bf and hs gang and i swear i wil hunt u down like an animal using tech thngs ur puny litl intelect never thot existd. Of course u cn just stop bothering me wid ur juvenile idiocy so we cn both enjoy this nyc sunday aftrnun. Ciao!"

pasensiya na tsong. bad trip ka e.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahaha!!!! grabe!!! galing mong mnghuli!!! hahaha!!!! so funny that i can even imagine what u luk lyk while texting him... i still cant believe that he can do that thing ya know... nyweiz, nice Job!:)

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ko alam ang 'minablas' pero mukhang tama yung iba. me text-stalker din yung utol kong si anne sa ipinamana nyang sun na SIM sa akin. downside talaga ng unlimited text...

burahin mo nalang yung mga spam comment. at least wala silang makukuhang hits galing sa blog mo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home